Displaying present location in the site.
This web site is operated by NEC Space Technologies, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company").
By using this web site, the Customer is deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions below.
This web site is linked to other web sites operated by the Company or its affiliates.
- The Company owns the copyright for all material on this web site. Reproduction of any of the material on this web site is authorized only for non-commercial purposes. All copies of material on this web site must bear the copyright notice of the Company. Please note that various materials on this web site may bear an individual copyright notice that applies to the specific material in question, in which case the above-mentioned use and reproduction rights may be restricted accordingly. Except as noted above, this web site does not grant any rights based on copyrights, patent rights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights of the Company or third parties. For example, no intellectual property rights based license relating to any of the products, software, services, etc., introduced or mentioned on this web site is granted.
- All rights pertaining to trademarks, marks, logos, trade names, etc., of the Company and other companies that are used on this web site, are protected under the Trademark Act, Unfair Competition Prevention Act, Commercial Act, and relevant laws in Japan and corresponding laws in other countries/territories. None of these rights may be used without the express permission of the respective right holders.
Links to This Web Site
- Use of links to this web site shall signify acceptance of the conditions hereunder.
- Links to this web site, regardless of purpose, whether for profit, non-profit, or intranet use, may be freely created and used. The link destination shall be http://www.necspace.co.jp/en/. If you display links to this web site, please maintain your web site at an appropriate quality level. The Company shall not be liable for any losses, damages or claims arising in connection with your web site. Please ensure that your web site does not cause the Company, as the link destination, any troubles in terms of losses, damages or claims by third parties.
- The Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever with regard to the accuracy of the content of this web site used as your link destination. If, for whatever reasons, you are not able to abide by the conditions listed in this document, or have no intention to do so, please immediately discontinue using the link.
Links such as those described below are strictly prohibited.
- Links from web sites that include content that defames, or else damages trust in, the Company and/or its products and services.
- Links from web sites that include illegal content (including content that may be illegal) or are involved in illegal activities (including activities that may be illegal).
- Links that use frames or make it impossible in other ways to know that the content linked to is the Company's content.
Link Method When Using Company Name
Describe as follows in HTML code.
<a href="https://www.necspace.co.jp/en/">NEC Space Technologies</a>
- The Company has no liability of any kind with respect to any damages arising in connection with the documents and/or content of this web site or web sites linked to this web site, or any damages (including damages from lost profits, loss of data, and business interruptions) arising from their use. The Company has no liability whatsoever in the event that the content of this web site and the web sites linked to this web site contain errors.
- When exporting (including taking overseas or disclosing to non-residents within the country) technologies and/or programs offered on this web site, and/or purchased products you must comply with all applicable international, national, state, regional and local export control laws and regulations, such as the Export Administration Regulations in the United States.
- Please note that the content and URLs listed on the Company's web site are subject to change or deletion without notice.
- Please note also that these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. In the event that these terms and conditions are changed, the new terms and conditions following the implementation of the change(s) shall be followed.